ABC Steel Wool is a renowned organization manufacturing high quality Steel Wool of varied specifications.
We are dedicatedly engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting finest quality Steel Wool Roll .
- Defence Industry : Steel Wool is used for cleaning of carbon and gunpowder deposits from the insides of tanks, rifles, cannons and guns. It is also used in large kitchens of defence for cleaning of utensils.
- Shipping Industry : Steel Wool is used for removal of salt deposit and other sedimentation during ship maintenance especially for hull cleaning.
- Automobile Industry : Steel Wool is used as a pre paint abrasive for rust removal and smoothing of metal surfaces for an even application of paint. Chopped Steel Wool is used in brake liners for imparting longer life and increased braking power. It is also used in silencers of motor vehicles.
- Dairy Industry : Steel Wool is used extensively for removal of grease from milk tankers, cans and milk containers.
- Tea Industry : Steel Wool is used to clean the machinery and the drying table of the tea leaves, where the leaves are stuck at the table and other parts of the machine.
- Plywood Industry / WoodWorking Industry : Steel Wool is used for surface grinding of the plywood after the manufacturing of the same and gives finishing touch and smoothing the surface of plywood. Stainless Steel Wool can be used instead of sandpaper when refinishing older pieces or dealing with thin veneers.
- Lamination Padding : Steel Wool creates a uniform distribution of pressure during heat bonding e.g. the production of circuit boards.
- Hotel Industry : Steel Wool is used in removing oils, spices and stains from utensils, cutlery, milk containers, aluminium pots & pans.
- Others : Steel Wool is used in power stations, stationary motors, and production plants. Filters for natural gas, humid air & gases, waste gases, liquids, against dirt and tar in pipelines, washable filters in chimneys or power stations against soot and ashes. Isolation & upholstery with high heat strain and influence of water and soap. Reinforcing fibres (high-density concrete, synthetics). Cleaning purposes (where rusting must be absolutely avoided i.e food products, glass manufacturing.